Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bear Paw Quilting Website Discount

To all of you who shop at Bear Paw Quilting's website or have never even heard of it and want to check it out. I received a postcard in the mail with some discount codes and I thought I would share them with all of you. :D

This website offers many different fabrics ranging from Nascar to Disney to Sykel to Timeless Treasures and Cranston along with many others.

For your first order you can get 20% off by entering: mp2001 into your coupon box.

For your next order you can get 15% off by entering: mp1501 into your coupon box.

They currently have a 20% off coupon if you order $50 worth or more on their website, you can get this by entering:73187 into your coupon box.

I hope you all can use these. :D

How silly of me...I forgot to post the address. LOL

http://www.bearpawquilting.com

Heather~
    Thanks for the info. I'm trying to check it out right now. I'm having some computer problems tonight, though! GRRR!

Miranda,
    Me too. I am over at Mom's and her dial up is even slower than ours. LOL. I'm sure you can imagine!

Oh YIKES on the dial-up...
    I'm having trouble shipping a 4 oz package to AUstralia! It won't let me choose first class...only wants to let me have PM for over $20.00! I'm starting to get tired......

Quote Originally Posted by live2teach
    To all of you who shop at Bear Paw Quilting's website or have never even heard of it and want to check it out. I received a postcard in the mail with some discount codes and I thought I would share them with all of you. :D

This website offers many different fabrics ranging from Nascar to Disney to Sykel to Timeless Treasures and Cranston along with many others.

For your first order you can get 20% off by entering: mp2001 into your coupon box.

For your next order you can get 15% off by entering: mp1501 into your coupon box.

They currently have a 20% off coupon if you order $50 worth or more on their website, you can get this by entering:73187 into your coupon box.

I hope you all can use these. :D
    [b]Thanks for sharing
    ceegee

Nice discounts. I just went on the site for the first time today but didn't thoroughly check it out. Will have to go back.

Thanks for telling us.