Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Best place to buy the pattern for bow tuck totes

Blog Entries
    On ebay you can find the pattern as low as $7.95. I purchased one for that price with shipping it was as much as what other are sell the pattern for.

I got mine from Connecting Threads. I got the kit and a couple other things and got free shipping. Connecting Threads pattern is $9.00

Blog Entries
    cool, thanks

I went to the quilt show at Columbus, Ohio last Friday and not one vendor had that pattern.

I got mine on ebay too and with shipping it was still less than buying it from a shop or online shop.
    Glad you all got to go to the NQA show here in Columbus. This is the first one I have missed---money is just too tight right now and I know I would have either bought something or left feeling low because I couldn't so just decided to stay home.
    Hope you all had a great time and if you took pics, please post them for us all to see.

I bought the pattern at my LQS last week for $9.99, plus tax of course! Maybe it wasn't the best price out there, but I didn't have to pay shipping charges! :D

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    cool, thanks

I went to the quilt show at Columbus, Ohio last Friday and not one vendor had that pattern.
    How was the quilt show? I was wishing I could go. I entered a quilt - didn't win but was thrilled I had the courage to enter!