Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Black Friday specials going fast! >

Black Friday specials going fast!

Black Friday specials going fast!

Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 AM

Default Black Friday specials going fast!

I had an email this morning from Connecting Threads announcing their Black Friday sale. So I spent the past hour or so making out my online order. They have super prices on lots of samplers and kits. Most of the samplers are 50% off or better. While I was making sure there was nothing else I wanted to add, I noticed the total price of my cart had gone down! One of the batik samplers I had in the cart had sold out while I was shopping! So I quickly checked out and came here to tell you: Hurry, things are going fast! Good luck. I hope you get some goodies.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:38 AM

I know, I put in an order first thing this morning and over half of what I ordered is now sold out. Glad I ordered early. Fat quarters worked out to only 60 cents each! Can't beat that price and I love their fabrics.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by kbatky View Post
I had an email this morning from Connecting Threads announcing their Black Friday sale. So I spent the past hour or so making out my online order. They have super prices on lots of samplers and kits. Most of the samplers are 50% off or better. While I was making sure there was nothing else I wanted to add, I noticed the total price of my cart had gone down! One of the batik samplers I had in the cart had sold out while I was shopping! So I quickly checked out and came here to tell you: Hurry, things are going fast! Good luck. I hope you get some goodies.
Same thing happened to me and I was online with them at 6:30 in the morning...I would think once you put it in your cart it would stay there??? Guess not!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

When I got CT email Thursday announcing the Black Friday sale starting at 2 a.m. central. I set my alarm and was able to browse to my heart's content and order . It was a great Black Friday without the horrible gang shoppers.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
When I got CT email Thursday announcing the Black Friday sale starting at 2 a.m. central. I set my alarm and was able to browse to my heart's content and order . It was a great Black Friday without the horrible gang shoppers.

Great idea, BellaBoo!
Old 11-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Power Poster

Thanks, I made an order early Friday morning...