Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Block Patterns - Free, Dirt Cheap and Beyond :-)

Blog Entries
    i admit it. it's 4 in the morning, and i'm tooooooo lazy to search to see if anyone has posted a link to this site already.

some pretty nice free patterns; pages of patterns for only 99 cents; the rest of their prices don't seem horrible.

http://www.equiltpatterns.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1 &s=1&keywords=free+quilt+pattern

It's a pretty neat site. Lots of great ideas. Loved looking, and I registered so I can continue to browse. Thanx for the link. Sara

Oh, one thing I noticed is that there is a limit to the number of free downloads. But the patterns that cost are pretty reasonable anyway. S.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Patrice, excellent site! Love the Patterns! :D

I am looking for a log cabin quilting pattern using the quilt as you go method. Can anyone help. Thanks to all that reply.

jkaran@dmclaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    i admit it. it's 4 in the morning, and i'm tooooooo lazy to search to see if anyone has posted a link to this site already.

some pretty nice free patterns; pages of patterns for only 99 cents; the rest of their prices don't seem horrible.

http://www.equiltpatterns.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1 &s=1&keywords=free+quilt+pattern

Four in the Morning? Well, that confirms it... Patrice never sleeps. No wonder she is the top poster and always logged on!

LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaran
    I am looking for a log cabin quilting pattern using the quilt as you go method. Can anyone help. Thanks to all that reply.

jkaran@dmclaw.com
    quilt as you go isn't a pattern. it's a technique. well ... several different techniques. each works best for different quilters and different types of quilts. go to the top menu and search on "quilt as you go" and/or "quilting in sections". lots and lots of comments and some very useful links. here's one i particularly like:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_quilting/article/0,1789,HGTV_3298_1507325,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by jkaran

jkaran@dmclaw.com
    PM me with your mailing address and I can help. Sara

I've visited that site many times. The Humpback Bridge is 2.5 miles from my house. They did a wonderful job with it.