Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter New Mystery Quilt

Blog Entries
    I just love Bonnies quilts. Your are spectacular!!! Nothing makes my heart flutter more than a great scrappy quilt. I am off to see what I can find out on her new mystery quilt, myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Gram View Post
    I can't find this information on her blog. Where is it?
    Scrappy, she posted this on her Yahoo Quiltville Chat Group - quiltvillechat@yahoogroups.com. You need a yahoo account (free) to sign up for this chat group. I get a daily digest from them. I copied the information in red above from my digest.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    I did the Orca Bay quilt last year. Very work intensive, but so beautiful to look at. Mine looks like yours. I can hardly wait for the next one to start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    Your quilts are beautiful! I was interested right up until she listed the triangles for Roll Cotton boll and then I conceded defeat.
    LOL ... so did I after sewing triangles ! Lots of cut fabrics sitting...
    loving retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    Your quilts are beautiful! I was interested right up until she listed the triangles for Roll Cotton boll and then I conceded defeat.
    If you will look up the product Triangulations, and use it, I promise those little triangles just fly together. I love doing her quilts because the steps are easy and in the end you have a whale of a complicated quilt that just sparkles.

I used Triangulations on my last one as well! Great product! I did not know about it until l I did my first Bonnie Mystery quilt and someone mentioned how fast it made those triangles get done. It was too late to buy the program, but I sure had it for my second one!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Thanks for the link.

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Wow your quilts turned out beautiful Bonnie has such great patterns love her and her ideas I am going do this mystery !
    ​Christine

Love your quilts but I like something faster.

I have done Bonnie,s mystery quilts since I started quilting about 3 years ago. I love them all, and will deffinately be doing this one also. I have also told our quilting group about it and they are going to do it also.
    I have been waiting for Bonnie to start it so I can have it done by Christmas (I hope)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast