Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter

Power Poster

Bonnie Hunter

FYI-I was just over at her http://www.quiltville.blogspot.ca site and found she has posted her photos from the Festival of a Quilts in Birmingham, England. When the first page of images comes up, click on the blue read more to go to the next page. At the bottom of those pictures is a slide show box to click on with 83 pictures. Wonderful quilts and quilting!

Blog Entries
    WOW! Thanks so much for posting this! A mini European vacation and quilt show all wrapped up in one! That quilt with the pieced hexagons was just incredible.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Thanks for posting Tartan !!!
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    I'll have to remember this when I get a chance to look. Thanks for the heads up!

Blog Entries
    I absolutely love all that Bonnie does for the quilting community. For those who are not familar with her go to her websie, she is an author and teacher. She travels all over and blogs with lots of pictures what her classes are doing and of her travels. She is also on facebook.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

In never did find the box for the slide show, I went there four or five times but still cant find i y. i found the more box .. but not the slide show.............. Help
    "I do not understand ,how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to" ( and mine is my summer houseboat on a beautiful KY lake.) quote by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.

Power Poster
    ​Bonnie posts several times a day so you you will have to go back to several posts now. The pictures were posted on Friday August 15. She also keeps a Facebook page but I don't do Facebook so I don't know if she posted them there.

Thanks for sharing, stunning work

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For anyone who does Facebook, be sure to check out the Quiltville Open Studio page. It's a fun and active page with lots of great quilt pictures to see.

Thank you so much, what a treat! Some of those quilts had like a million tiny pieces!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast