Cats Who Quilt

Old 08-08-2007, 01:52 PM

I just finished laughing my way through the book CATS WHO QUILT, "The First Quilting Book for Cats!", Written by Judy Heim, Illustrated by Irina Borisova. It if a full size book, color pages, soft cover. All 94 pages are truly delightful, especially for those of us who have cats, or had cats. The Story goes that Clancy, a big yellow tiger stripe gives advice to the human that he lives with.

Through the years, I've had cats who delight in "helping" me paw through a tub of scraps, help rearrange the blocks I've carefully layed out, and insisted on supervising all stages of production, including taking the first nap on the finshed project.

My kitty right now is 17 years old, a beautiful siamese that I rescued as a kitten. I'm sure that she thinks that the only reason I got her was I needed her help in quilting.

For a fun break, I think that all would enjoy this book. I bought it at www.half.com, and I've seen then on ebay and also at amazon. A $10 well spent. Sara
Old 08-08-2007, 02:58 PM

There is also a web site by that name, cat stories and pictures and a lot of quilt patterns. one of my favorite spots