Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Conceal and carry purse

Nice !! I have been wanting to order this pattern. I wonder how long the sale is for?

Thanks for the link!
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by busygranny View Post
    I have the pattern but have not made it yet. It's quite involved but will tackle it. I don't plan on carrying a gun though. You can put your cell phone there or a camera or anything else you want hidden. I plan on making them to sell. I leave the gun for people who are comfortable with it, I'd probably shoot myself before I hit anything. LOL!!!

Miss Granny,

Your so cute. My instructor in Texas was a retired Dallas Police officer. He had a knack for teaching that's for sure.
    I still have my target I used in class for practice. He said even he would be scared to attack me if he was the bad guy.....LOL

All it takes it a bit of confidence and a patient teacher and you can over come your fears towards guns.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I've been looking for a pattern like this. I'm anxious to see how it is made because I'm also in the process of designing my own.

Hello, everybody
    I'm new here and was just cruising around checking out the website. This was one of the first threads I started to read. Being Canadian, I thought you were kidding until I read the rest of the thread and looked at the pattern. Looks like a great bag for carrying lots of other useful things, as well as your guns. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Judynew View Post
    Hello, everybody
    I'm new here and was just cruising around checking out the website. This was one of the first threads I started to read. Being Canadian, I thought you were kidding until I read the rest of the thread and looked at the pattern. Looks like a great bag for carrying lots of other useful things, as well as your guns. LOL
    Welcome to the board from Maryland . Please read the other sections to the board. You will like it . This is the first reference to guns I have seen on here. These are really nice people and are always ready to answer your questions on how to do something or tell you about a new product and if it is worth having or not. I love this board and have learned so much by it.

I bought this pattern, and it's like 20 pieces. Took me 1 hour just to cut out the pieces, and now trying to construct it is like crazy. I'm very frustrated........
    Sewing mends the soul......
    www.sunflowermemoryquilts.com
    www.shlcreations.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Abi's Nina View Post
    I bought this pattern, and it's like 20 pieces. Took me 1 hour just to cut out the pieces, and now trying to construct it is like crazy. I'm very frustrated........
    Oh no! I bought the pattern too but haven't received it yet. Guess I'll muddle through though. It won't be the first time I've had a pattern with a lot of pieces. It just takes time and patience. Something I'm very short of.
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

Just start at part one, complete before moving to part 2. Patience!! Just received an update from the company. The pattern is on back order and will not ship til June 13th. Just an FYI, apparently it is quite the popular item!!
    Better to do something imperfectly, than nothing perfectly.
    Done is better than perfect.

Thank you for the site! I did go ahead and order the pattern. After I ordered it and returned to the home page I notice there is a link to get a 10% off code good until 6-15 11:59 eastern standard time JUNETUNE ... darn I could of saved about $1. lol

Here is the link to the coupon http://www.sewthankful.com/HelpOnCouponRules.html

I ordered my pattern the day she released it. Haven't had time to make it yet I ordered it direct from Studiokats. It couldn't be as complicated as the Dittyroo bag. That was the stupidest pattern I have ever made.
    Live everyday so that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says oh crap she's up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast