Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Connecting Threads - 20% off this week

Connecting Threads is having a 12 Weeks of Christmas sale, with a new sale each week. This week it's 20% off entire purchase (plus they always have free shipping with $50 purchase). Check out the clearance section, lots of kits, fabrics, books, etc.

http://www.connectingthreads.com/BEM/BE091005.htm

Blog Entries
    CT is one of my favorite online quilt stores. I've never had a problem with any order.

oooh and I have an order about to go in to purchase!! I'm all over it!! I'll go pay for it tonight!!!

I got my new catalog in the mail the other day. Everything looks delicious and I want one of everything!!! LOL

I just finished putting a kit together from there it was my first finished project from them. I have ordered some of their sale fabric for my stash but this kit was the first time I worked with their fabric. I thought the fabric felt and looked pretty thin to me, not many threads per square inch. The other gals I was quilting with agreed. Has anyone else noticed this with their stuff? I did order some thread and can't wait to use it.

Clarification - you need the promo code PEAR, it's good until 10/20, and it's limited to one per person.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
    oooh and I have an order about to go in to purchase!! I'm all over it!! I'll go pay for it tonight!!!

I got my new catalog in the mail the other day. Everything looks delicious and I want one of everything!!! LOL
    I bought some of their Let it Snow fabric and I am making a winter quilt for Paul. It is cutesy but not too unmasculine! I love Connecting Threads! And Aggi the Canadian dollar is WAY up this week... good time to buy!

Blog Entries
    I've bought lots of CT fabric. So far all the fabric has kept color and survived many washings. It's very silky feeling which is what the most expensive cotton quilt fabric I have from Liberty of London feels like. Now that is expensive fabric! I bought a 1/2 yard of Liberty of London cotton just to see what the best was like. :D