Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Crows Nest Quilting Fabrics

This eBay seller is wonderful. Someone else on this board recommended her, but I couldn't find the thread to bump it up. Her fabrics and S&H are very reasonable. Great service, too! She's getting in a bunch of new stuff, so check back often.

http://stores.ebay.com/CROWSNESTQUILTINGFABRICS

Blog Entries
    Chele, I do not know whether to reach through your monitor to hug you or throttle you! :lol: :lol: :lol: I told myself no more fabrics until after I get back from vacation and then I see this post, ofcourse I have to go look..... :shock: ......and ofcourse I see fabric that I just HAVE to have.... :roll: .... I tell myself it will be there when I get back..... :? but then I keep thinking about how pretty they are..... :evil: .....How it would look in a quilt.... :twisted: ..... wow, only $2.99 a yard..... okay there went the self control right out the window..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We need help amma! LOL!

Chele, yeah I posted it before. I have bought from them three times now. I just got the third time fabric in the mail yesterday. I just can't stay away. It is always the set price and like once a month, or so, or when they get the chance they put new fabric up. There is so much more I want, but my pocket is empty. But what I have bought so far is beautiful. Better then the picture for sure!!!! I will take some pics of some fabric I got. :D

Blog Entries
    Donnarae, you must have posted this during a time when I was able to exert more self control, so I did not even peek at the site :D :wink: :D

Self control :?: :!: With Fabric :shock: :D

Another happy customer here! Its so nice to be able to get decent fabric at a decent price. I'm using some of the Cafe Latte I ordered from her in a project right now, so I guess I'll just have to force myself to replace it.... :lol:

I've used her shop many, many times, and have never been disappointed. They are so wonderful to deal with. I asked if they had anything to coordinate with a particular fabric I wanted, and I received 7 awesome suggestions, most of which I just had to have. They really go the extra mile to keep their clients happy! Can't recommend them too much!
    MacThayer

Great fabric at good prices. I have never had a problem with them
    Sheena