Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110

Thread: D9P Quick Reference Chart

  1. #1
    Super Member katier825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,748
    Blog Entries
    3
    I've been working on this quick reference for D9P and thought I'd share. It should give you a good starting point for estimating what size quilts you can get from different size starting squares. Sizes do not include borders.

    CORRECTED CHART
    Name:  Attachment-251236.jpe
Views: 2727
Size:  37.9 KB

  2. #2
    Super Member btiny36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Heart of Canada
    Posts
    1,506
    Blog Entries
    4
    Wow thanks sooooo much that is very generous of you....

    I hope you don't mind I converted it to a PDF file for those who want to save it on their computer.....

    RESIZED CHART

  3. #3
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    humm, I tried to print out the pdf but so small in the typing can't read it

    can you help me, please

    Quote Originally Posted by btiny36
    Wow thanks sooooo much that is very generous of you....

    I hope you don't mind I converted it to a PDF file for those who want to save it on their computer.....

  4. #4
    Super Member BrendaY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,825
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thank you so much for this... what a huge help...

  5. #5
    Super Member irishrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    6,582
    Blog Entries
    19
    craftybear, changing the print size to 125% stayed on the page and made it readable, though I could read it at 100%.

  6. #6
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,326
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaY
    Thank you so much for this... what a huge help...
    Ditto! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

  7. #7
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    rats, will try again I tried 6 times and couldn't read it, nope I tried again and still can't read it



    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    craftybear, changing the print size to 125% stayed on the page and made it readable, though I could read it at 100%.

  8. #8
    Super Member katier825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,748
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by btiny36
    Wow thanks sooooo much that is very generous of you....

    I hope you don't mind I converted it to a PDF file for those who want to save it on their computer.....
    Thanks! I don't have Adobe at home.

  9. #9
    Senior Member janell2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    rats, will try again I tried 6 times and couldn't read it, nope I tried again and still can't read it



    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    craftybear, changing the print size to 125% stayed on the page and made it readable, though I could read it at 100%.
    I had no trouble... mine says it is at 130%

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ginaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Richmond, KY
    Posts
    470
    Thanks! This will be a big help to all of us wanting to make this quilt.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.