Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Dear Santa Wallhanging Tutorial >

Dear Santa Wallhanging Tutorial

Dear Santa Wallhanging Tutorial

Old 12-01-2010, 10:26 AM

toooo cute......I've been trying to get an answer to that ? for years.....
Old 12-01-2010, 04:07 PM

Thank you for being so generous and sharing your Christmas wall hanging. I have already downloaded the pattern.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by lesleyboost
The pattern for this wall hanging was published last month in Fabrications Magazine in the UK. It is now available FREE in the Tutorials section of my site. The tutorial gives complete instructions and you can print the full size pattern too. You still have time to make it for Christmas. It really won’t take you very long. So, quickly, start threading up the sewing machine!
[http://www.sewhappy.me]
Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation but I could never get to a download area that would let me have this pattern. Wish it could have worked for me.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:47 PM

Somewhere in the middle of her instructions is the site you click on to download the pattern, not the instructions but the pattern. I'm sure if you will go back and scan the instructions you will find it.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by linmid
Somewhere in the middle of her instructions is the site you click on to download the pattern, not the instructions but the pattern. I'm sure if you will go back and scan the instructions you will find it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes I did go back and tried once again and it worked for me this time. I had tried several times and nothing happened but thanks to you I did try once again and now I am the proud owner of this beautiful wall hanging pattern. Thank you once again for encouraging me to try once more.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:36 PM

What a cute wallhanging.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Marvlin
Originally Posted by lesleyboost
The pattern for this wall hanging was published last month in Fabrications Magazine in the UK. It is now available FREE in the Tutorials section of my site. The tutorial gives complete instructions and you can print the full size pattern too. You still have time to make it for Christmas. It really won’t take you very long. So, quickly, start threading up the sewing machine!
[http://www.sewhappy.me]
Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation but I could never get to a download area that would let me have this pattern. Wish it could have worked for me.
To see the pattern instructions just click on the 'Tutorials' link and then go to the Dear Santa pattern link. This will take you to the instructions. Once you have read the requirements list, the instructions begin and then you will see the link to download the pattern templates. I am sorry you have been experiencing problems. It all works for me. If any one else is having problems, please let me know. If you make up the wallhanging, I would love to see your photos. Also, love to hear your comments on my site [http://www.SewHappy.Me]. Enjoy!