Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Did you know you donít have to buy those fancy fabric printer sheets ?

Thanks for the info. I just bought some of printer sheets. I haven't opened them yet. Now I can return them and save some money.

Thanks for the posting. I would like to experiment with some photos of flowers and the packages of photo printing paper seemed so expensive. I will have to give this a try.

WOW!! Thanks much for all the info that comes just in time. I was asked to make a graduation quilt using her son's basketball warm up suit shirt and four photos. Will definitely try the process, fabric glue and all. This thread is the greatest, even if it takes a lot of time to read it all.

Thanks so much! I have been wanting to do some printing on fabric and the price of the sheets was putting me off. Now all I have to do is source some freezer paper (we don't use this in Australia) I believe quilt shops sell it.

Too much fun! This would be great for a birthday party etc. Birthday guests printed on bag during the party as a party favor, then play bean bag toss with a board that has one hole cut in the top on a slight slant.

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Reposting the link...I copy/pasted it into the addressbar and it worked for me.

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2...bean-bags.html
    Thank you for sharing this. I think if you put pillow stuffing in it instead of the beans, it would make a great pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Reposting the link...I copy/pasted it into the addressbar and it worked for me.

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2...bean-bags.html
    Visited the link today. That was something creative and definitely i want to make fabric print "bean bags" at least once.

Thanks for link. That was something unusual and interesting too.

Blog Entries
    I am definitley going to try this. I have been putting off buying the fabric for almost a year now. This will surley be cheaper and I am all for cheap (good quality cheap of course)
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Due to lack of time i am not making this bean bag but i suggested to my knee. She is 10 year old and right now busy in making this bag with small buttons and half of work is done.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5