Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A different Tshirt quilt

A different Tshirt quilt

I was surfing and found this quilt by Ben Venom. What an amazing talent this man has. Hope it inspires some one to step outside of the usual t-shirt quilt.... http://myloveforyou.typepad.com/my_l...ben-venom.html

If you read through the article theres a link to his site and many more quilts.

That was very cool. Thanks!
    The Potomac Quilter
    Innova 26 with Lightning Stitch and Autopilot

I don't like T-shirt quilts, I don't like skull's, I don't like snakes, and I don't like Metal music ... but the result is stunning!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing - that quilt is really cool! I better not show it to my husband, he'll want me to make him one. I wonder why he made it so large....

Here's a link to MY favorite alternatively-styled t-shirt quilt. I love the quilt, however the story behind it is very sad.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherriwood/202545044/

Peckish..that was truly a sad story and a wonderful quilt. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    I really like what he does! This doesn't mean I like heavy metal, skulls, snakes, and all the other stuff. I do like the departure from block t-shirts, taking pieces and creating a design. Then again, I am a fan of landscape and freestyle quilts and free motion quilting. Thanks for sharing this link. At first I cringed, then took a closer look at his design skills. Quilting is for everyone!

Beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing the link.

Wow! That's quite a creation..

Blog Entries
    That is one awesome quilt he made. Thanks for sharing

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    WOW !! someday aspirations will let me make one !LOL Thanks for sharing that was awesome, sent that one to my daughter ; to show her things can be made out of Tshirts instead of stuffing em in a drawer ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast