Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Disappearing Pinwheel Quilt >

Disappearing Pinwheel Quilt

Disappearing Pinwheel Quilt

Old 01-09-2014, 05:22 PM

Default Disappearing Pinwheel Quilt

I e-mailed Missouri Star Quilt Company and asked whether there was a written tutorial for the above. They said no, but If you go to the video, scroll down to where you can see a thumbs up and thumbs down. To the right of this there will be the words "About", "Share" and "Add To" . Right after the word "Add To", there is a rectangle that you will click on. This is the transcript.

I did this and cleaned up the transcript because it reminded me of when I was an executive secretary and had to take a new girl from the squad and let her follow me around and also take dictation. When my boss said, "What are your plans", she transcribed, "Water the plants."

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-09-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: copyright
Old 01-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

oh my word.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:08 PM

It wouldn't open for me.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by caroloto View Post
It wouldn't open for me.
If you put your cursor over the little rectangle with a dark line in it, it should say "transcript". The transcript should show then.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:33 AM

Default Top "water the plants"

Originally Posted by matraina View Post
I e-mailed Missouri Star Quilt Company and asked whether there was a written tutorial for the above. They said no, but If you go to the video, scroll down to where you can see a thumbs up and thumbs down. To the right of this there will be the words "About", "Share" and "Add To" . Right after the word "Add To", there is a rectangle that you will click on. This is the transcript.

I did this and cleaned up the transcript because it reminded me of when I was an executive secretary and had to take a new girl from the squad and let her follow me around and also take dictation. When my boss said, "What are your plans", she transcribed, "Water the plants."
Many years ago when TWX machines were used to send messages the CEO of a local firm told a temp to go get his TWX. She came back and handed him a Twix candy bar.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Power Poster

Incompetency is running rampant.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:26 AM

Matraina: How in the world did you get it printed?
Old 01-10-2014, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by matraina View Post
If you put your cursor over the little rectangle with a dark line in it, it should say "transcript". The transcript should show then.
I did that several times. All that happened was the page where the about on the left side changed and said English. Might be my virus software preventing it?
Old 01-10-2014, 03:05 PM

I also saw this tut on MSQ Co. I'm just in the middle of making a quilt starting with 12 1/2" squares and doing all the different disappearing acts on all of them. This could not have been more timely for me - just followed the tut without specific measurements - turned out GREAT!!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by cindyb View Post
I also saw this tut on MSQ Co. I'm just in the middle of making a quilt starting with 12 1/2" squares and doing all the different disappearing acts on all of them. This could not have been more timely for me - just followed the tut without specific measurements - turned out GREAT!!!!
I went to the video and there are no thumbs up or thumbs down, no share none of the other. Please help