Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discounts for vendors on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    I find all great bargains on Facebook. Some are one day only until sold out. Lots of give aways. I win a lot of give aways posted on Facebook. All the fabric manufacturers, shops, designers, thread brands, and quilt magazines are on Facebook. I have a Facebook account and email just for quilting.
    Bella boo, can you explain more? I never win anything! This might convince me to give it a try.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Now you did it, BellaBoo - you're going to have 10 times the competition for those prizes...

I have an app on my i-phone for Joann's & Hobby Lobby which gives you access to their latest coupons. When in their store & you want to use a coupon you just go to the app on your phone and they will scan it. It works for me because I always have my phone with me, also no coupons to clip and keep up with. I'm not tech smart, but this really works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PattR View Post
    I have an app on my i-phone for Joann's & Hobby Lobby which gives you access to their latest coupons. When in their store & you want to use a coupon you just go to the app on your phone and they will scan it. It works for me because I always have my phone with me, also no coupons to clip and keep up with. I'm not tech smart, but this really works well for me.
    Yes and if you go to JoAnns, you can use ALL of those apps. So I usually use the flyer 40% off coupon and then J has a 40% coupon in app and I can always find a Hobby Lobby and a Michaels corresponding coupon on their apps. They will honor those. Right away that gives you 4 items at 40% off So I never leave the store with reg priced stuff!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    I create Facebook accounts using a different email for each and 'liked' all the quilt related sites, shops, manufacturers, blogs, magazines, books, etc. That's all you have to do, the give aways will be posted on the page. I have a personal page, quilt page, shopping page for grocery coupons, recipes etc. It's easier to have pages separate so I don't have to scroll through all the posts for different interests. You can have as many free email accounts you want using free online email like yahoo or gmail.

The biggest give aways are from quilt magazines.
    Got fabric?

I may have started this thread, but BELLA BOO is the STARRRRRR!!!!!! Thanks for the GREAT info BellaBoo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2