Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone have the JoAnn Ironing Center Table?

Question Does anyone have the JoAnn Ironing Center Table?

Thinking of going there today to look at it. It's 1/2 price starting today, and looks like a better use of space (+storage) thank my ironing board is......I don't even see it online.
    ​Nancy

Attaching a link so others can see it. http://www.joann.com/double-wall-iro...prd_12698106a/

I don't have it, but I would prefer this over an ironing board. I have one of their cutting table cabinets (since discontinued) which is the same size - I press on one end and cut on the other.

My only caution is that the casters are not sturdy enough to move the cabinet on carpet.

That is nice. Does it have free shipping as well?
    ~Jo~
    Life is all about choices. We can look back and be forever sad because what was will never be again or look forward to all of the amazing things God has in store for us.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredharley View Post
    Thinking of going there today to look at it. It's 1/2 price starting today, and looks like a better use of space (+storage) thank my ironing board is......I don't even see it online.
    I work at a JoAnn---and someone came in last night to see it. We didn't have it in stock--and when I checked online---it said "Online Only". You might want to call your local store first.