Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: e-bay deal.......listings are back up

beautiful quilt store fabric.....reasonable..........she is selling for a charity donation

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnorien25
    I have bids on 3 and bought one out right

Unbelievable prices. Alot of sales right now on ebay!!

I hope she ships to Canada!! To me it seems she is only shipping to the US :( I have a few that I'm watching.. Once she replies to my email I will know if I can bid or buy!! awesome deals!

Thanks for sharing!

What a deal. But I have to be careful lol or I won't have a house to keep all the pretty fabrics in :)

I have one in particular on watch. I just bought a ton of scraps off ebay though.

I had bids in on a couple of things and this morning find an ebay message that all of it has been removed. Wonder what happened?

Maybe you lost and all time ran out? I checked the feed back and it all is good. I did not bid but I did see the items. Maybe Ruth knows. She bought something outright. RUTH YOU OUT THERE? OHHHH RUUUTH? SPEAK TO US. :D

Hopefully we will hear from Ruth and see if she got the ones that bought out right. I bought some fats on Friday from another ebay seller and got them in the mail last night I was so excited. I will take a pic tonight and post. They are beautiful jewel tones.

She wasn't getting any bids, so I won one thing and she closed the rest.
    I think people like a pig in a poke better. I guess most did not see the value of what she had. If I had more money I would have bought all the ones I liked outright. Its a shame but if she chopped it up she could make more

I got some blues fabrics from a lady in Florida. I have two more packages comming :D

Yeah but she has to pay ebay regardless, and how does she close it up when someone has already bid?

I am asking because I sell on ebay periodicly, and know that once someone bids you have to sell them the item.

Then ebay closed it for some reason.........no explations given........They said i was welcome to rebid if an when it is relisted. the ones she pulled all seeded to have a bit of time left

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast