Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Enabler alert!

My daughter and I drove for 90 minutes yesterday, from Chestertown, MD to Easton MD, our closest JoAnns. We had
    coupons from two of their flyers, one that was in large post card size, the other their regular flyer. Also printed the coupon that arrived yesterday via e-mail. There was hardly anyone shopping because of the extreme heat. We both came armed with our lists and had the run of the store and lots of help from the two clerks. We both had orders of over $150.00. By the time all of the coupons were added up, we both saved at least 50% on our entire order. The clerk also told us that, after this month, they would no longer be having their red tag sales. The drive was well worth it for us.
    We were able to do other shopping also, Easton is also our closest Walmart and Target stores.
    Kaye Jacobson Salverda

I think I better stay home and behave myself, especially since I went to Mary Jo's yesterday and bought a couple small pieces of batik!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up. I like stocking up when notions are on sale. I should get dressed and get going. Its about 20 miles away for me-not bad.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2