Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric.com $1.95 a yd Flying off the pages.... yep, fell off the wagon

Fabric.com $1.95 a yd Flying off the pages.... yep, fell off the wagon

Currently there are three pages of $1.95 yd fabric and mixed in the group are some quilting fabrics. Hope you can grab a few for backings or borders or whatnot. And yes, the fabric moratorium ended as I just had to get a few yards to make pillows for the family room... I am back on the wagon, now.

https://www.fabric.com/CategoryDetai...bd5ba86&page=2

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AUQuilter View Post
    Currently there are three pages of $1.95 yd fabric and mixed in the group are some quilting fabrics. Hope you can grab a few for backings or borders or whatnot. And yes, the fabric moratorium ended as I just had to get a few yards to make pillows for the family room... I am back on the wagon, now.

https://www.fabric.com/CategoryDetai...bd5ba86&page=2
    I am so proud of myself because I still have my fabric purchase moratorium going. I did however buy a couple of vintage sewing machines, a really nice 99 in an original singer cabiner and a Spartan in an original singer cabinet but I don't think that counts. I am going to try and keep my fabric purchase moratorium going until the end of the year. I sew nearly every day and I just don't seem to be making any headway of reducing my fabric stash. I so want to get it down because I really have a hard time looking at all of the new fabrics and having to pass on them. But at this point if I did buy any fabric I simply do not know where I would put it.