Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabric.com Sale- check it out- will go fast

Fabric.com Sale- check it out- will go fast

https://www.fabric.com/fall-into-win...1-_-home-_-FIW All Projects

Cotton prints from Riley Blake, Michael Miller, Robert Kaufman, flannel & more... If you have been waiting for Kona to be on sale it is $4.11 yard and with the coupon code "sewsorry" (that was recently posted here on QB-sorry I don't remember who), you get an additional 20% off. Making the Konas $3.29 yard.

I am not affiliated with them. I just needed some Kona to finish a string quilt. There were so many other beautiful fabrics but I need to fill the gas tank, too.

AUQuilter... Thank you for the information of this website. Especially for the "sewsorry" information. I have just placed an order for some batiks at about half price. You've done us a real favor, sharing this!

I wanted to follow up with the person's name who posted the "sewsorry" coupon code for Fabric.com- Misskira. Thank you.

Auquilter - I've just ordered fabric, and with no tax and no shipping, AND the coupon code, I ordered lots. That's a great deal - for me. Not too sure what hubby will say - LOL. THANK YOU!

dart1, that is interesting! For the first time ever, I was charged tax at checkout. But I would have paid it locally, too.

WOW! I just ordered 40 yards of white Kona cotton for dying for less than $3.50 a yard and free shipping! Thanks so much for the heads up and for the code. Saved me $33! AWESOME

I really liked the fact that I didn't need to drive to the store to get deal. Just think a yard of the fabric is cheaper than one gallon of gas. Glad so many are able to take the opportunity to stock up a little or a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by craft phanatic View Post
    WOW! I just ordered 40 yards of white Kona cotton for dying for less than $3.50 a yard and free shipping! Thanks so much for the heads up and for the code. Saved me $33! AWESOME

Thank you for shatring...Bought lots of Kona ")

Thanks for sharing. I, too, bought lots of Kona.

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been wanting to buy some "Elk Country" fabric from Riley Blake. With you coupon I saved at least $50.00. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast