Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Fabric.com Sale >

Fabric.com Sale

Fabric.com Sale

Old 02-22-2012, 02:22 PM

Default Fabric.com Sale

They have restocked their clearance section, everyone. Since I am sticking to the Fabric Moratorium, I placed a small order with Fabric.com when they had some blender fabrics on sale so I can finish up some UFOs. I received my order which was supposed to be all polka dot and related dot fabrics and in it was a Riley Blake Forest/Camping motif fabric- definitely not a polka dot fabric. I sent an email to their customer service and right away they said to keep or donate the wrong piece- that was late on last Friday. They were out of that last polka dot fabric so I picked out another fabric and it arrived today by UPS- just a half yard of fabric. I would say that is great and quick service.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Power Poster

I have ordered from them many times and have always been more than satisfied. I actually sent an order this morning and I am looking forward to seeing my parcel arrive in a few days :-)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 AM

Wonder why I receive the Message Board dated 2/23 and the posts from 2/21 are on here...two days after the sale is over... doesn't do much good then. Don't understand why the two day delay.

Originally Posted by AUQuilter View Post
They have restocked their clearance section, everyone. Since I am sticking to the Fabric Moratorium, I placed a small order with Fabric.com when they had some blender fabrics on sale so I can finish up some UFOs. I received my order which was supposed to be all polka dot and related dot fabrics and in it was a Riley Blake Forest/Camping motif fabric- definitely not a polka dot fabric. I sent an email to their customer service and right away they said to keep or donate the wrong piece- that was late on last Friday. They were out of that last polka dot fabric so I picked out another fabric and it arrived today by UPS- just a half yard of fabric. I would say that is great and quick service.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:35 AM

Happens to me all the time. I miss out on all the de-stashing sales on this board too.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 PM

I also get mine two days after also.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 AM

Thanks for reminiding me about Fabric.com. I was looking for thread organizers on Quilter's Warehouse and was really disappointed in their fabric selection. So I got my thread organizers there and then I went to Fabric.com and had some fun making up my order of $35.00 to get the free shipping.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:34 AM

The sale is not over. It is still going on, but the website is busy.