Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Fabshophop

arrrrrghh I'm soooooooo close to getting all of them. I have three more bunnies to find and I have them all!!! I swear those rabbits are NOT on those sites!!!!!! I"m losing my bunny mind!!

okay I have ONE more to find!!! and the hint is driving me NUTS trying to figure out... its from a site called quiltvillecreations.com the hint says "wait for the metamorphosis". WHAT is THAT about??? Hellllppppppppppp!!! I'm sooooooooo close to getting every bunny!!!

Butterfly...... thats what it means :-)

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Butterfly...... thats what it means :-)
    thats what I thought too.. I started looking for all the butterfly patterns and fabrics and still no luck!!!!

I'll go back and do another butterfly search, maybe I missed one... sigh... thanks justme

okay.. I even found a panel of a caterpillar, and butterfly... figured THAT would DEFINETELy be the winning bunny... NOPE!! no rabbit!!! Wascally wabbit...... wait til I get my hands on you.. Wabbit stew!

I found him!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooo hoooooooooo I got all 177 bunnies!!!!! woooopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! that last one took it out of me.. I was had my shot gun cocked and ready to shoot the little critter!! I got him I got him!!!

now I wait and see if I win anything.. I hope so after what I went through on that last little one!!!

LOL

Now, Aggi...can you come take care of the bunny in my garden that keeps eating my bell pepper and heirloom tomato plants?? :wink:

feels great to get them all....

I just have to laugh when I read all the posts about those pesky rabbits..
    this is the first "hop" that I have done and it just seemed so compulsive to get every last one, and when I did, I had a great feeling of accomplishment! lol Go figure. over a silly little rabbit
    :oops:

I'm still missing 32, but I'm in the running for the Grand Prize.
    Some of them I just couldn't find.
    There was one that said to just click on the links on the side and it will be in one of those at the top of the page. I clicked on ALL of them and it wasn't there. I swear....that rabbit hops away!!

Then there is the one with the little girl that you have to click on. You get to the last page and "she" says scroll to the bottom. I do, no bunny. I even clicked EVERY link on the page and STILL no bunny!

There are more like that, and thats why I'm missing those. That bunny is NO WHERE to be found!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6