Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Fabshophop

Quote Originally Posted by bettlove
    tlrnhi - The bunny in #21 is on page2 of the "square in a square" page. The first time I looked, it wasn't there, and then I clicked on it again and there it was.
    I had so much trouble with Everything Quilts. I emailed the store and they told me to look on the page I had been to 5 times. I had to run my cursor across the page and look for the fab shop to show up at the bottom. I just clicked there even though I never saw the bunny. I have IE the newest version. I emailed her again and she said she did not know why I could not see the dang thing.

tricia

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Yes! They drive pink cadillacs and wear dark sunglasses!!
    Honest doc, they are driving me crazy!
    I think they are out to get me!
    I even have some of thier cousins, Dust Bunnies, under my bed! They elude me too!!!
    THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
    :shock:
    Terri, my dear, I think you may be beyond help. Here take two fat quarters and call my nurse for your next appointment.

Well, I found all but 5 technically. 2 of which DO NOT have the July bunny for the hop on their site. One of which that didn't have a bunny at all and had unavailable next to it on the list. But here's the kicker, the last two said unavailable...even though I found the July bunnies on them, submitted the prize registration page, but I did not receive the prize notification and they're still on my list. I redid it about half a dozen times and each time it didn't credit my find. So, I gave up LOL

I"ve got what I need, so I am not going to stress on finding any more. Not worth it.

I finally have 130 and will try for more but this sure is time consuming. Guess a lot of these sites are on vacation in July and don't have the pages set up very well. SInce this is the first time I have done this I think I did okay.

It is such a hoot to read your posts about looking for that bunny. :D

I found (with a little help from here :wink: ) all but the 3 marked "Not Available"...and this month's shophop seemed way easier than June's to me. Who knows?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5