Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Is the Feb craftsy BOM out?

Is the Feb craftsy BOM out?

I am not sure how I even got the first block, let alone finding the Feb one. I have clicked everything and not found it.

The February block is out, I saw it two days ago. Go to www.craftsy.com, on the top of the page will be the title "Online Classes", click that and then click the subtitle "Quilting". All the classes are listed there. I signed up for this class because I loved last years, but I am not doing it because I do not like the finished quilt.

Blog Entries
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Smoky Lake, Alberta, Canada - Coolidge, AZ
    If you mean the free one with Laura Nownes here is the link
    http://www.craftsy.com/class/craftsy...month-2013/183

I have so much bad luck when I try to go there - 'puter freezes, so many pop ups, I wrote to them, and that wasn't any help either..mSo it looks like I am sitting out for this one

Mine is up... love their classes and ability to go to them for as often as I want and for as long as I want. I watched last years BOM but didn't make it. I still haven't decided on this years, but it's on the consideration list.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaLou View Post
    Mine is up... love their classes and ability to go to them for as often as I want and for as long as I want. I watched last years BOM but didn't make it. I still haven't decided on this years, but it's on the consideration list.
    I did last years, along with my friend and a friend of hers back in Wisconsin. My blocks are all done and waiting on the finish, which will be sashing them wonky, so they look twisted, and then together for my DS and DSTBDIL for their wedding. My friends was finished and given to her daughter at Christmas, it turned out beautiful. I signed up for this year, but have not done either block yet, but I believe I will do them, all from stash!

all you have to do is log in and your classes pop up and choose the bom. I've done it and already posted my block. I'm having a ball with this one!