Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Final Closing Store Sale >

Final Closing Store Sale

Final Closing Store Sale

Old 04-02-2008, 04:26 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
I like to see what I am getting also. But I wil tell you I remember the fabric they had and all was very very nice! Also I did not know flannel was part of it. Guess I did not read well enough, This deal is for someone trying to increase their stash. Unlike me and obviously you two too. I have too much stash now. I now need all the fabric I want for my quilts. You know what I mean. Every time I get a pattern I want to do, or a project, it nevers fails, I don't have the fabric. Yet I should take a picture to show how much fabric I have. Do you all have the same delima?
many of you have seen my stash. it could pass for a small fabric shop. and yet I could add everything they have left and STILL have the same dilemna. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only way i can ever find everything i "need" in my stash for a new project is to start by picking out the fabrics then design the quilt around them. which i had better start doing more often ... before i have to rent a space or add a room. :lol: :? :shock: