Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: following price respectible online shops

I had found this particular online shop some time ago and then lost and then found it again.

www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com

Their prices run between $7.40 to $7.95, but a lot is much less. They carry the newest lines so it's not a rerun place. I was able to pick up the fabric for a military quilt that has dancing around in my head for sometime and the fabrics I was looking for were either the reproduction.com which while outstanding, is pricey or places like fabric.com who had plenty but they didn't guite make it to my "got to have this for that perfect quilt" feeling. Just thought some of you may not know about the place as of yet and it's a very welcoming place to go on line. Blue

Thanks. I'm going to check them out. I love finding a new fabric place.

Thanks for the info!! There's so many online stores, it's hard to find them all.

They have a great store in Intercourse, PA near Lancaster. I always visit when I am in the area.

They also have a great selection of solids.

Thank you! Great fabric and great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestarmom
    I had found this particular online shop some time ago and then lost and then found it again.

Their prices run between $7.40 to $7.95, but a lot is much less. They carry the newest lines so it's not a rerun place. I was able to pick up the fabric for a military quilt that has dancing around in my head for sometime and the fabrics I was looking for were either the reproduction.com which while outstanding, is pricey or places like fabric.com who had plenty but they didn't guite make it to my "got to have this for that perfect quilt" feeling. Just thought some of you may not know about the place as of yet and it's a very welcoming place to go on line. Blue
    Try ABC'S of Quilting.com good prices,too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marye
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestarmom

Try ABC'S of Quilting.com good prices,too.
    I found this one yesterday: http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/. They have some great stuff, sale prices at $3.50, regular prices at $6.00 for name brands, including some Moda Marbles. Really worth a look.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you and God bless. penny