Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Found the large Fat Quarter Bag pattern!

pal
    Hi Bellaboo, I was unaware that you were looking for this pattern. I have made about 5 of them and they are the absolute greatest! I bought the book a few years ago. This is the bag that I take everywhere - to quilt shows, to classes, to homemakers, and for travelling. It holds everything, and for some reason the weight seems to be distributed evenly and it's never heavy.
    PACE - Positive Attitude Changes Everything

"All things are literally better, lovlier, and more beloved for the imperfections that reflect the human effort that went into their making."

Thanks for the link!

Thanks for posting the link. Great bag pattern.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    BellaBoo: thanks for sharing; something my DD had asked me for and I was looking for all kinds of bags. Thanks again for sharing !!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    It's not as easy as it looks. I had a horrible time getting the elastic in the casing. The instructions do not say put both hands in the bag and I was too dense to figure that out. LOL A poster here posted the directions how she was shown how to do it in a class for the bag. Now it makes sense but before I was ripping out seams and hair.
    Got fabric?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2