Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Found a quilt shop 38 mins from me in Pelham, NH and they sell Sweet 16!

Found a quilt shop 38 mins from me in Pelham, NH and they sell Sweet 16!

Dare I go? lol

Check out the site, very enticing. Love the quilts on the home page already.

http://www.bnpquilts.com/index.html
    Nancy

Just keep sewing!

Blog Entries
    Liz is the owner and she is absolutely wonderful. Lots of things in there to find and she also hosts the long arm club every month. It is a nice group of ladies who get together and share our work, learn new things and generally have loads of fun. It is one of my go to shops

Definitely check them out! I can only afford to go once a month too many good things there

Carolyn, I'm very excited, especially since they're so close. I'd like to check out their class schedule too.

btw, I grew up in Haverhill and Groveland and most of my relatives still live there.
    Nancy

Just keep sewing!

Blog Entries
    I am new to the area, just moved here last year from Alabama and New Mexico. It is a definite change in everything. It is pretty nice out here though, lots of inspiration for quilting. And some fabulous shops. That store has a little bit of everything under the sun. It is a good thing for my wallet that I only go once a month up there

Thank you for posting this! It is about an hour from me but with the long arm classes, it is worth a visit to check it out!

Blog Entries
    I love that shop for fabric!!! I love doing themes and she has tons! Wonderful shop.

wish there was a quilt shop close to me. I have the baby lock Tiara same as the SS don't try it unless you're ready to buy,because that is all you will be able to think of until you have it home. Love mine