Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: free catalog

I just got my free catalog from connecting threads.......I can't believe how reasonable their price are. Their pictures are really close up and you can get some great ideas just by looking through it.......their web site is

www.connectingThreads.com

Thanks Ruth!!! They have a great website!! Can't wait to get the catalog, those are almost as much fun as recieving fabric in the mail!!

Blog Entries
    I got this catalog about a week ago and was also impressed with their selections and prices.

Ruth, I've been getting this catalog for a while now, from whoever posted about it along time ago. Their prices are reasonable and I was just looking through the newest one yesterday and thinking of all of the projects I'd like to make that are shown in it. :)

I agree I love Connecting threads. I found a pattern i'm getting. It's called Emily's garden. I'm going to make that for my GD for her birthday in June-of course her name is Emily.

I just got my catalog too. Saw some thread, 1200 yd spools, they look like what I use but called Essential thread. Has anyone tried these? The price is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by sewmuch
    I just got my catalog too. Saw some thread, 1200 yd spools, they look like what I use but called Essential thread. Has anyone tried these? The price is very good.
    I order their thread all the time. The colors are great and the price is even greater!

Thanks for info Tricia, I tried to order some today, but stock was out and will call back 2/8, since they couldn't backorder.