Welcome to the Quilting Board!
Thanks! I inherited my husbands Ipad when he got a new one at work. I was looking for something to doodle on!
Beth in AZ
Innova 22' with Lightning Stitch and Pantovision
Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain
Thanks for the idea!
of these three do you have a favorite
what do I type into my ipad to find this
2. When this icon opens up and you are in the Apps store, in the upper right corner there is a search box.
3. Tap in that box and the keyboard should appear. Then type in the app that you are looking for such as
Paper, etc. When you have finished typing in your search word or words, tap the SEARCH key on the
4. You should now see a screen with the various apps that contain the search word that you entered.
5. If you decided to install one of the apps, you would tap on the area with the word free or with the
amount of the cost. Either way you will need to enter your Apple ID password in order to download
6. After you have entered your Apple ID password, you will again need to tap the install icon. Then the
app will start to download. You can see the progress of the download by watching the small strip in
the bottom of the app icon fill in with blue. When the app is downloaded there should then be a small
icon that says "OPEN". Tap this icon and the app will open for you. There also will be an icon on your
home screen for the application.
I know that when I entered the word PAPER I got many apps with that word in them. I ended up downloading the Express Sketch as I thought that was the best one.
I hope this is helpful for you.