Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Free Mini Classes

Free Mini Classes

Cr aftsy is offering Free Mini Classes if anyone is interested. http://www.craftsy.com/classes/?ext=...er#freeClasses

Thanks, I just signed up for one.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info..signed up for one,also.

Thanks for sharing!
    Take time to recharge your batteries. Itís hard to see where youíre going when your lights are dim. Robert H. Connelly

Thanks for the link...

Thank you for posting, I just signed up for block of the month. So when I am feeling better, I can try them.
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    They actually have them most of the time and then will add to them. If it sounds like something I might at one time be interested in then I sign up because they don't expire and will be waiting for me. I contacted Craftsy last week because I'm not an Apple fan but they (like most co) only have Apple apps. They said they've been listening to their customers and are in the process of creating more apps. I'm excited because I just got the Nook HD+ tablet. They have lowered the price by 100 and even with the 2yr unconditional warranty it came in less than half of the Samsung Galaxy Note (which I do like) but its about 500 for what I got without the warranty. Since I can buy movies from Barnes and Noble and the download them onto the tablet I can watch anytime, even when I can't video stream from Netflix or Hulu, which I can't do at work. It has all of the features of the Galaxy, a little better core processor, is lighter than my Nook Color. The only thing that I had wanted was the writing pens so that I could make and modify designs and save them and digitize them. Which I'm not sure if theirs would be compatible with 5D. But Wacom makes several from around 50 and up and those are compatible with my software and I'll still be in under budget. Life just keeps getting better. I love Craftsy and they are doing more embroidery classes which is and added plus. Can't wait for the app for my Nook tablet.
    Judy

Thanks, just signed up for a couple of classes.