Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free pattern Brooklyn Blues from Fons and Porter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    Looks way to busy for my liking..........they giving out "free"......really are trying to keep interest...........I am sorry, but I have lost interest in them since the "change"

I think it's a great way to keep interest. I didn't like the change at first but with the younger Mary it's more lively. My DD will watch the show now and she never would before so I don't think the free patterns is to keep interest in the show, it's there in the younger quilters.
    Got fabric?

I don't plan to make it, but love the fabric they chose which makes it look like it's applique as well as blocks. Thanks for sharing.
    :-)
    CAS

Oh my, never thought to look them up on FaceBook ... going to now. Thanks for the heads up!
    Warm quilt hugs, Sue in CA
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostCardMailArt

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death....Rosalind Russell

Thanks for sharing. I printed it out. I am in such a slump that right now if someone said I had to give up my sewing machines I would say okay. Hoping it passes soon!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2