Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Free Pattern Rail Fence Rectangle

My friend Majorie has one of those handy cutters, the Accuquilt GO. She is also computer literate enough to design quilts with EQ and has a blog. She makes her designs and cuts the fabric using the Accuquilt GO. After that she hands the cut fabric off to me. I piece the top and write instructions for those of us who do not have an Accuquilt GO. She is beginning to post the free instructions on her blog http://b-quilts.com/blog/. Click the free stuff link at the top of her blog page and it will take you to the free patterns. Right now, some of the designs listed there have fewer instructions than others, but we are working on getting a lot of precise instructions posted. The great thing about these collaborative patterns are the cutting instructions for both the Accuquilt Go and rotary. Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing that information. I visited the site and was impressed.

Blog Entries
    Thanks great site.

Looked around the site and I LOVE the die cuts for machine applique. Will check back for new shapes to embroider on.

Great site! Thanks so much :-)

Thanks so much for the link I alread copies some patterns from her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigigray032447
    My friend Majorie has one of those handy cutters, the Accuquilt GO. She is also computer literate enough to design quilts with EQ and has a blog. She makes her designs and cuts the fabric using the Accuquilt GO. After that she hands the cut fabric off to me. I piece the top and write instructions for those of us who do not have an Accuquilt GO. She is beginning to post the free instructions on her blog http://b-quilts.com/blog/. Click the free stuff link at the top of her blog page and it will take you to the free patterns. Right now, some of the designs listed there have fewer instructions than others, but we are working on getting a lot of precise instructions posted. The great thing about these collaborative patterns are the cutting instructions for both the Accuquilt Go and rotary. Enjoy.
    Really great patterns thanks I have added to my favorites