Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Free pattern for snap bags

Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    My problem was that I managed to get a metal tape measure with numbers on both sides :shock: :roll:
    In that case the side that curves inward would face the outside of the bag. Hope that helps :)

Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    My problem was that I managed to get a metal tape measure with numbers on both sides :shock: :roll:
    In that case the side that curves inward would face the outside of the bag. Hope that helps :)
    Yep! I got it now, thanks.

I just heard of the snap bags for the first time today. So glad to find your post and see how they were made. :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scakes
    I just heard of the snap bags for the first time today. So glad to find your post and see how they were made. :lol: :lol:
    glad you found it ..they are fun and so easy to make..with Christmas coming up they make good little gifts too...stuff with candy or gift card or about anything...nice gift

I've tried to print out the instructions for the snappy bag purse from the blog website and can't do it. Is there a special way to do it? I've even tried emailing the page to myself and that doesn't work either. HELP!!!! Please!

You can go to the tutorial, left click and drag mouse down to highlight the tutorial, then go to print, click print selection and then print.

I had tried right clicking and dragging the mouse to highlight and that didn't work, but just now I tried your suggestion and left clicked and that still didn't work. So, now I'm trying by saving the page to a folder on my desktop. Thanks for the suggestion.

Success! I copied and pasted it and sent an email to myself and printed it!!!!!! More than one way to skin a cat!

Way to go!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Fish
    Quote Originally Posted by piepatch
    Thanks for the tutorial Sue Fish. The instructions are easy to follow, and I hope to make several for gifts. I love your bags and also your fun fabrics!
    Thanks....a good tip I think....use a gallon size zip lock bag and cut it to use along with the fabric lining...makes it usable for snacks..easy to wipe out and nice also if using for cosmetics
    I have made over 50 of them so far and all have loved them
    Thanks for the pattern and this good tip. I have had a long piece of the tape measure but didnt have the pattern. Now I can get busy.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast