Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Free Quiltng Patterns over 1,000 all types of catergories (Enjoy!)

  1. #1
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    I just found this site with over 1,000 free quilting patterns by all types of catergories, be sure to bookmark this site,

    okay go get you a glass of water, tea, coffee and a snack as you will be sitting at the computer for awhile,

    tell your family it is take out day for meals or Serve yourself!
    Enjoy!

    http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/#ab

  2. #2
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    809
    Thank you for the weblink.
    Maybe a couple days of take out meals.
    There is so much stuff to see.

    Blessings to you craftybear,
    Sandi

  3. #3
    Super Member Lynnejean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,058
    Wow thanks for the link!

  4. #4
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    you are welcome, awesome!

    now we need to find more projects to make!

  5. #5
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,193
    Wow, who needs books and magazines when we have you, Crafty bear! Thanks!

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Harrison, MI
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    I just found this site with over 1,000 free quilting patterns by all types of catergories, be sure to bookmark this site,

    okay go get you a glass of water, tea, coffee and a snack as you will be sitting at the computer for awhile,

    tell your family it is take out day for meals or Serve yourself!
    Enjoy!

    http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/#ab
    LOL I guess you wasn't kidding!! I've been on there awhile & still have a couple days to go! Thanks for the link

  7. #7
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    you are very welcome Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
    Wow, who needs books and magazines when we have you, Crafty bear! Thanks!

  8. #8
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    annette1952

    you are welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by annette1952
    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    I just found this site with over 1,000 free quilting patterns by all types of catergories, be sure to bookmark this site,

    okay go get you a glass of water, tea, coffee and a snack as you will be sitting at the computer for awhile,

    tell your family it is take out day for meals or Serve yourself!
    Enjoy!

    http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/#ab
    LOL I guess you wasn't kidding!! I've been on there awhile & still have a couple days to go! Thanks for the link

  9. #9
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    Everyone is welcome!

  10. #10
    Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,041
    Thank you Craftybear!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.