Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free Robert Callahams pattern

Blog Entries

Free Robert Callahams pattern

Robert Callahamís beautiful Crowns of Decoration quilt is free to download from McCalls Quilting facebook page.
    Got fabric?

Power Poster
    Thanks, but I don't have facebook!
    SueDor

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    What a beautiful pattern thank you for letting us know.For those that do not have facebook maybe you can access the pattern with this link to there regular website. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccal..._Quilt_Pattern
    ​Christine

Quote Originally Posted by frusratedquilter40 View Post
    What a beautiful pattern thank you for letting us know.For those that do not have facebook maybe you can access the pattern with this link to there regular website. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccal..._Quilt_Pattern
    Thanks for the regular link. I don't do facebook.

Blog Entries
    I don't do facebook either so thank you for the link. It's a lovely quilt.

I love his patterns. I am doing his pattern "Everlasting" right now. A lot of work but love how its coming together!

Blog Entries
    Such a beautiful pattern. Downloaded it, but when will I get to that?
    Abiding in the Vine

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Thanks for the regular link for us non-Facebookers. Appreciate that immensely!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    You can make a fake facebook page easy. I use a free gmail email account that is for internet use only and a fake name. I win free stuff all the time from quilting facebook pages. I got a big box yesterday with four rolls of Hobbs Queen size batting. Three fusible and one black. If you are a fan of a page then you are automatically entered in all the give aways. I get an email saying I won and I send them my address. Last year I won jelly rolls, charm packs, a Go Baby, a fat quarter tower, quilt patterns, several new quilt books, two quilt magazines special issues, and a pack of the new Jumbo Magic Clips just a week ago. When someone says I don't do Facebook, they think it's all personal stuff. The only people that see my Facebook quilt page are quilt companies or quilt related businesses. Every known quilt person or shop or company or business is on Facebook and they do like to give stuff away! I pay for internet so I use it to pay me back.
    Last edited by BellaBoo; 01-16-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Got fabric?

Thank-you for the link added it to my pattern file who knows maybe one day I will do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast