Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Go - Accucutter great price

Blog Entries
    While I was doing the FabShopHop, I found what I THINK is a great price on Go Accutters - $259 for the Accutter with the 4-1/2 & 2-1/2 square & HST dies that are usually sold with it. The 8 die set for 12" blocks that includes 2 matts is $228.99. If anyone know a better price for NEW Accucutters, please let me know, because I'm about to jump all over this! I've seen lower prices for USED sets on Ebay, but I want to buy NEW from a Quilt Shop.

This price is at baysidequilting.com #88 in the Bunnyhop.

I'm sure that it is a good price, go for it! Not sure about the die set though, I was lucky enough to get a haul for Christmas!!

It sounds like you found a great price.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone bought from Quilt-Warehouse.com? I posted yesterday that Bayside Quilting has Go Accuquilt cutters + the introductory dies for $249.99 and the 12" block set for 229.00 - a total of $587.09.

Q-W.com has Go for 224.99, and the combo of the Go and 12" set for 374.99. That's such a good price that I want to be sure about the company before I jump on the price.

Bayside is in the FabShhopHop, so I feel ok about buying from them. Quilting Warehouse is not, so I need some more feedback.

Blog Entries
    Look on Amazon.It was $239 last wk, but don't know details or shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS
    While I was doing the FabShopHop, I found what I THINK is a great price on Go Accutters - $259 for the Accutter with the 4-1/2 & 2-1/2 square & HST dies that are usually sold with it. The 8 die set for 12" blocks that includes 2 matts is $228.99. If anyone know a better price for NEW Accucutters, please let me know, because I'm about to jump all over this! I've seen lower prices for USED sets on Ebay, but I want to buy NEW from a Quilt Shop.

This price is at baysidequilting.com #88 in the Bunnyhop.

Seems like a great price to me!

Blog Entries
    i,ve buy from them from time to time ,know problem thaat i can say i like their wedsite, if you can streach that cash go for it before they run out

Watch Joann's, I got mine for $239.00 online at another site with free shipping, two weeks later it was online at Joanns for $169.00. I was so mad, and they just had it a couple of weeks ago again for $179.00. You can also use thier coupons at the store to get 40% or 50% off <whatever your coupon is for> they never have them on sale so the coupons work great, thats how I get the dies I want. Next time I see it on sale, because now I see them all the time since I have already gotten mine....I will post so anyone interested in getting one will be able to get it cheaper.

Blog Entries
    JoAnn's coupons say they can't be used on Accuquilt, but I'll watch for them on sale on-line. Thanks for the tip.

Go on ebay or amazon for a good deal...I never saw them cheaper than $259 @ Joann's . I think yoiu get the sets only thru those other co's or ebay. Otherwise I think it's a good price for the go! I love using mine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast