Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: going out of business sale

going out of business sale

Blackberry Quilt Shop is closing their online store. Sale is on. I have no affiliation with this store and have been a satisfied customer.

http://www.blackberrypatchquiltshop.com/index.htm

Sad to see so many shops are going out of business, wish the economy would Get better.
    Jeanann

PROQUILTINATING : Working on quilting when you should be cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking.

Thank you I just ordered something @ $5 a yd.

I agree. I recently pulled into a quilt shop, and I could see the back wall where there used to be shelves of fabric, and it was empty. No fabric, not even shelves. I was so disappointed, I thought they were going out of business. Nope! They had boughten the bigger building across the street!! Yippee! Happy Dance!

Blog Entries
    I can't figure out how to see the sale items. It won't open. Products, etc. open.

Quote Originally Posted by sniktasemaj View Post
    I can't figure out how to see the sale items. It won't open. Products, etc. open.
    I couldn't figure it out eaither

I think if there is something you are interested in you click on it and the sale price is shown below the regular price. That is how it worked for me anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I got the childrens palcemat pattern I have been wanting.

If you are talking about opening the store shopping, just click the tab above that says shop.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Our LQS did just the opposite, closed their Brick and Mortar Store after 40 years, and are on-line only now. Really miss it and all my friends.

I just ordered 2 of the fabrics I have been looking for! My quilt shop had sold out of what I was looking for, but I found it on this site..YIPPEEE! and at $5 a yard, wow, I got more than I need, but I'll have it to add to my stash.
    Alice

One of our local quilt shops recently closed too. So sad! It's great to be able to buy online, but I do love to be able to browse a shop in person! Will check out this sale!