Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Grand Opening Sale

This thread needs to be removed! There is not a viable website ... message: "Page Not Found"
    This must be one more scam .....
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

All - it is not a scam. I received an email from her stating that she was closed for stocking.

I did place an order with her. She was very, very patient with me...I messed up the order and it took 3 or 4 e-mails from her to straighten out my mess. She was very nice about it! I also got the e-mail that she was closed for restocking..All that means to me is that there will probably be a new selection up soon...we all have to remember this is a 1 woman show..and not the most modern way of doing business...but the prices are great, and she seems to be a very nice lady..so I think we need to give her a chance to work the kinks out of her new business. As for me..even if I just buy the fabric for backings, it's a heck of a deal.

Forgot to say...I received my fabric from her...so..no...this is not a scam. Fabrics were packed well, and I have no complaints..I will be ordering from her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanagirl View Post
    I get the Home page but cannot get it to open up past that. Please help.
    Me too. Hmm.
    Marcia D
    Pike Road, AL

dawsondelights
    Yes,I ordered 27 yards from her.Mostly reproduction fabrics.They are torn not cut BUT she adds an inch or two to each yard.Great fabrics!

Those of you that keep getting a blank page, or can't get into the site...the e-mail that we got said she was closed for restocking...so I am assuming that the page will be back up when she gets more fabric.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3