Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Article About MSQC!!

Great Article About MSQC!!

They posted this on Facebook. It must be a local media source. I want to go visit there so much. I live only four hours away!

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/state/m...ntown-hamilton

I love Jenny's tutorials. I'm so happy for them that they are doing so well.
    Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!

It was a great news piece. Made me laugh when they said that 2/3 of the mail going out of the Hamilton Post Office is from MSQC. They are also the largest employer in their county. Hopefully the good folks of Hamilton are very happy with their success.

I plan on going there this summer, may just wait til the retreat is open. How cool that would be.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Kansas City TV news station was in their shop today filming a story for the news. I saw it on MSQC Facebook page.

The shop is worth a stop if you can do it. It's on the way from here to Nebraska (in laws) so I've done it. Everyone who works there is very friendly and it's set up so you can watch Jenny filming tutorials if she happens to be doing it while you are there.

I love going there - only 45 minutes away! Everyone there is so nice and so helpful.

Blog Entries
    Jenny and her family deserve many, many kudos for taking a risk in a "down" economy and helping revitalize the town. I just love Jenny's enthusiasm and sensibility when it comes to all things quilting. Love her tutes!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    One step at a time. One person, one family is all it takes. So many post offices are closing. Glad to see Hamilton needs additional personnel to keep the mail flowing. Big Kudos to the Doan family.

Thanks for posting. Love the article and love Jenny and her tutorials!

Wonderful!! I can not tell you how much I would love to travel to MSQC. Wouldn't it be fun to take Jenny to lunch. She has provided all of us with hours of pleasure. I am sure I would buy out the shop. Her enthusiasm is contagious.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast