Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Great fabric score! >

Great fabric score!

Great fabric score!

Old 05-03-2012, 04:31 PM

I am housebound currently, so no shopping trips for me. I wonder if the fabric in the jelly rolls and such is good quality or the stuff that Wal-mart sells?
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25 PM

We just have one Tuesday Morning in our area and when I drop in there, I never get good fabric buys. Drats!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Ive found a few good notions and Fq bundles at ours.. Westminister fabrics, free spirit lqs type stuff and the not LQS stuff too... (I leave the thin flimsy ones behind... ).. Ive picked up some nice embroidery scissors, quite a few templates and rulers too... Its a hit or miss type of store.. More misses than hits but one never knows what one can find..
Old 05-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Power Poster

Two of the jelly rolls I bought were labeled quilting fabric on the price sticker, no label on or name at all on the jelly roll. I opened one last night and it was Moda fabric. I sure was shocked. It was the only one of that fabric design at the store. Every store has different items mixed in with the regular items. The brands that say they don't sell but to certain stores, they don't but those stores sells to the highest bidder when they need to move warehouse inventory. I found fat quarter towers at one Tuesday Morning store last year that were some the same towers at one of the quilt markets. Retail $120, TM price $19.99 and clearance out for $9.99. I bought every tower the store had.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:50 PM

I was looking for jelly rolls and went to Joanns with my 50% coupon. They didn't have ANY! Not a single one. I used the coupon on Batting and walked next door to Tuesday Mornings for the first time in my life. Seriously, I'd never been. Ever! I wish I had more time to walk around, but I wasted too much time at Joanns. I was very impressed with what TM had! They only had 2 bins, but I wanted to buy them all, but only got what I came for, and it was PERFECT for this particular quilt that I made and it was only $4! I told the lady who checked me out too. I signed up for their mailing list stuff, and I cannot wait until my next trip!!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:09 PM

I didn't even know Tuesday Morning had any fabric, and it is right next door to one of my fabric shops.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by hensandhollyhocks View Post
I didn't even know Tuesday Morning had any fabric, and it is right next door to one of my fabric shops.
I didn't either, but I remember seeing something on this board, so I thought, "I might as well....." and I'm thrilled I did!