Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great Prices on Embroidery CD's

Check out this website! They have great specials on Wednesday
    I just ordered the Childrens Quilt Stitch. Great for crib quilts :lol:
    A couple weeks ago I ordered the Kiddie Rainforest, anyone seen that one? Its a Dakota Collectibles, also great for crib quilts or lap quilt for toddlers.
    http://www.Sewstuff.com :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pieces
    Check out this website! They have great specials on Wednesday
    I just ordered the Childrens Quilt Stitch. Great for crib quilts :lol:
    A couple weeks ago I ordered the Kiddie Rainforest, anyone seen that one? Its a Dakota Collectibles, also great for crib quilts or lap quilt for toddlers.
    http://www.Sewstuff.com :thumbup:
    Thanks. I didn't know about this site. I just ordered one of their Wednesday specials. :D :D

For those of you interested in machine embroidery, check out: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/default.aspx
    They have free designs as well as specials $1 for some really great designs. Reasonable prices on regular items and you can download them immediately.
    D in TX

I prefer to buy a CD because I have to use a Pes2Card and put the designs on a design card. I've seen some of those free designs anyway, they look like my 8 year old granddaughter did them. Happy stitching to all. :lol:

pieces, the emlibrary.com may be a pleasant surprise for you and others. Also, take a look at the $1.00 choices! The download is immediate and you can save it on cd, etc. Happy looking. :)

I like to purchase the design CD's because they have 12-20
    designs of similar topic.Using the same color pallette.
    I need this many designs to complete a quilt top.
    If I purchase a single design, I don't have the designs to make a quilt top. Possiblythis is the difference in how the embroidery designs are used is why we purchase the designs differently.

I also get design from the Emblibrary some times on there special they run you can get design from free or maybe 11 cents or 67 cents or a $1.00 I got several from what would have been in a collect on a CD for pennies instead of $20.00

I have found that embroidery designs are like fabric. You get what you pay for. I put a lot of thought, time and money into my quilts. So I want a detailed design, with highlight, shading, designs with character that will be an asset to my quilt top.
    And I know designs for $1.00 will not provide this. This is my opinion and we buy our designs for different uses and have different ideas what we want in a embroidery design. It is all in the finished product. And after all the work, I want to make sure I have met all my expectations when I put in the last stitch on my binding, that I have provided that in fabric, designs and workmanship. When I give my quilt as a gift it is the best I can give and proud to have made it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    thank you for the site. God bless. Penny