Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Great Prices on Moda, South Seas, etc.

Forgot to mention that genuine Bernina bobbins (standard, not 8 Series) are only $1.20 each! I've heard elsewhere they are $3 each. I couldn't leave without picking up a few of those too.
    Some things have to be believed to be seen. -Ralph Hodgson-

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the site. Now I sure do know where it is located! Sure wish they had a web site!

Medford, Wisconsin, up north in God's country
    Quote Originally Posted by so-sew View Post
    I want to preface this with the fact that I am in no way affiliated with the store I'm going to mention....There is a wonderful family owned store in Withee, WI that has gorgeous fabrics for $5.99/yd, and they are generous with their cuts. The fabrics are NOT remnants or misprints, or even overstocks...they are current, and beautiful bolts of quality material. This place is also a certified Bernina dealer. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the name of the store, but I'm sure you could google it. The owner told me he will ship items, and I'm sure that includes fabric. Worth looking into with today's skyrocketing fabric prices.
    I'm from there & the place is called BRUBAKERS a Menonite fabric, furniture & Bernina store. If anyone wants the telly# let me know.
    Live each day to the fullest as it was your last.
    Grama Chris

Medford, Wisconsin, up north in God's country
    If you googled Bernina dealer in Withee, Wi, you would have no problem. The population is 505, so the number of businesses is small. Above I did tell you it's Brubakers and the phone number is (715)229-2851. I've had so many of my posts removed for violating rules, that I'm careful about the content of my threads. I was trying to make sure the info was related to all the people on this board who can't afford the $12/yard I've recently encountered in local quilt shops. I do wish to support their small businesses, but at that price, quilting becomes a little less enjoyable for me. If you visit or call Brubakers, ask for LeRoy and tell him Tanya sent you. You won't be disappointed.
    His name is John Brubaker & tell him Chris sent you from Medford
    Live each day to the fullest as it was your last.
    Grama Chris

The store is located in Withee, WI, and the name is Brubakers. Their phone number is 715-229-2851, and like I said, I doubt they have a website. I'll bet if you tell them what line you're looking for, they would send it to you. Great people.
    I couldn't find a website but here's their Facebook page (hope this is OK to publish) ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brubak...69216559760154
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I want to preface this with the fact that I am in no way affiliated with the store I'm going to mention....There is a wonderful family owned store in Withee, WI that has gorgeous fabrics for $5.99/yd, and they are generous with their cuts. The fabrics are NOT remnants or misprints, or even overstocks...they are current, and beautiful bolts of quality material. This place is also a certified Bernina dealer. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the name of the store, but I'm sure you could google it. The owner told me he will ship items, and I'm sure that includes fabric. Worth looking into with today's skyrocketing fabric prices.
    Darlin' bless your heart for sharing this store with us. That's what I'm talking about girlfriend! Quilters are sew so good to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2