Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: great prices

fabric4less.com You have to buy the whole bolt but at their prices it's worth it.

oh my goodness - very nice prices!

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't you want to get together a group of people to agree on a bolt to share?? I don't know what I'd do with 15 yards of the same material. Of course, getting several women to agree on the same material could be impossible! LOL!

great idea!

when I use it for borders, shashing, binding and backs as well as blocks it all gets used up. Material is getting soooo expensive and theirs is good quality and affordable for my charity quilts.

I could easily see people making charity quilts going this route :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by esaonline
    when I use it for borders, shashing, binding and backs as well as blocks it all gets used up. Material is getting soooo expensive and theirs is good quality and affordable for my charity quilts.

great prices for sharing and for quilt backs...

I put 2 bolts in my cart and it said $81 shipping - I think their calculator is not working properly

I put in one bolt and it did not say....so I went to the FEDX sight and punched in my zip code and their zip code-90014- and it came to 5 LB. almost $18.00...But, since I sjgned up for their email I got a coupon code for shipping-50- to get 50% off the shipping...that would make it around $9.00 for 15 yards or 5 LBS...

they calculate shipping after you buy and they base it on fedex charges. Maybe the total you had was for the bolts? sorry you had the problem not sure why it happened. I would not want to see shipping that high. Here are their shipping rules;

"Shipping & Returns
    All shipping charges are calculated upon completion of order. Shipping is paid by the customer and is based on actual FedEx shipping charges from our zip code 90014. Each packaged bolt weighs about 5 pounds. FedEx.com provides shipping estimates from our warehouse to you.
    A 5% surcharge will be applied to all International orders."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast