Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great Sale for this weekend

Hi gals,
    I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm having a huge weekend sale that will start on Thursday and end on Sunday night. I'm putting EVERYTHING
    in my shop on sale for 30% off of my already discounted prices! That means the $5.99/yd fabric will only be $4.19 ,some of the clearance fabrics will be $2.79/yd and a pattern that was $8.00 regular retail,($6.80 at my normal discount price) would be only $4.76! I usually only offer these kinds of sales to my newsletter subscribers, but I'm having so much fun with y'all that I'd like to offer it to you as well.
    Thanks a bunch!
    (sale prices show up when you checkout)

Oh Goodie goodie, I get to buy more fabric from you, but there is a pattern I have had my eye on too! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Threads324
    Hi gals,
    I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm having a huge weekend sale that will start on Thursday and end on Sunday night. I'm putting EVERYTHING
    in my shop on sale for 30% off of my already discounted prices! That means the $5.99/yd fabric will only be $4.19 ,some of the clearance fabrics will be $2.79/yd and a pattern that was $8.00 regular retail,($6.80 at my normal discount price) would be only $4.76! I usually only offer these kinds of sales to my newsletter subscribers, but I'm having so much fun with y'all that I'd like to offer it to you as well.
    Thanks a bunch!
    (sale prices show up when you checkout)
    what is your link to your sale?

Here it is. It is the same one as for the Mystery Purse.

http://rockymountainquiltworks.storesecured.com/

Hee Hee, I went there yesterday and started putting things in my cart. Boy would I have been suprised when I did not get the discount! But then the garbage pickup at our house came and I remembered it is Thur. not Wed... Boy I am getting too old................

Lol...thats funny....I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets side tracked! The discount won't show up in your cart until you check out. I sure wish the place I use for my website would let you see the sale price as soon as you put it in the cart.

Ya'll are killing me posting these links!
    I spent all of my fabric money while in Hawaii!
    Now I have to save, save, save again!!

But, If I can sell, sell, sell more of my totes, I'll have money to spend, spend, spend! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Ya'll are killing me posting these links!
    I spent all of my fabric money while in Hawaii!
    Now I have to save, save, save again!!

But, If I can sell, sell, sell more of my totes, I'll have money to spend, spend, spend! lol
    good way to think about it!!!! I put my summer flip flop totes away and will start them up for the cruise and resort season early in the new year. Now I am working towards coming up with a winter and Christmas theme totes.. and I think I know what I"m going to do.. stay tuned!!

I probably wont' have anything to sell now until October when I start getting my things ready for Christmas. But I will be starting my teaching sessions again on Sept. 15th, so I'll be back in $$ soon!! However, that won't stop me from spending!! oooh sale!! gotta check it out!!! Thanks Threads!!!

You are most welcome!

Check out what I bought from Tina's site. Was thinking about doing the mystery tote with it, but now I see I don't want to put my bird in a jar. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast