Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Great tutorials

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Keene, New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,271
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollytwo
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Dotty, I agree!!! She's great and I forgot how I found the site but I love it!
    What do you mean there's nothing to watch on TV???
    The Yankees and the Rays start tonight!!! :D:D:D
    I haven't missed a game this whole season hahahaha
    I love my Yankees!!!!!!!
    Boo! from a Mets fan
    Stop booing !! The National League won the All-Star game!! :D:D:D
    You are absolutely right! And, much as I detest the Yankees, Jeter is my favorite player in baseball and I love the "core four."

    Even up here in Sox territory lots of folks may not like Jeter, but they admire him - Mr. Baseball - the best!

  2. #12
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,472

  3. #13
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,472
    Quote Originally Posted by gollytwo
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollytwo
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Dotty, I agree!!! She's great and I forgot how I found the site but I love it!
    What do you mean there's nothing to watch on TV???
    The Yankees and the Rays start tonight!!! :D:D:D
    I haven't missed a game this whole season hahahaha
    I love my Yankees!!!!!!!
    Boo! from a Mets fan
    Stop booing !! The National League won the All-Star game!! :D:D:D
    .

    You are absolutely right! And, much as I detest the Yankees, Jeter is my favorite player in baseball and I love the "core four."

    Even up here in Sox territory. lots of folks like Jeter - Mr. Baseball - the best
    Jeter really is a true professional. He reminds me of some of the late greats. And the core four are awesome guys. You may not believe this but I like the Sox. Nobody believes me but they have some amazing guys and I love Terry Francona.
    It's hard not to like Jeter b/c he's so humble and not at all into drama. He also happens to be extremely easy on the eyes LOL

    I don't dislike the Mets at all. I just don't follow the National League. I was happy they won b/c it's been a long time. My Mom said "WHAT"???? hehe She's also a rabid Yankee fan :D
    But I said everyone deserves to win and the NL waited a long time!

  4. #14
    Super Member dotcomdtcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City UWS
    Posts
    3,693
    Mets fans here. My son just reminded me about books on tape.

  5. #15
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,472
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Mets fans here. My son just reminded me about books on tape.
    Dotty, I love books on tape! Nowadays they are mostly on CD or I download them for my Ipod if it's a book I really love.
    I bet the Mets are playing tonight also :D:D

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Keene, New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,271
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Mets fans here. My son just reminded me about books on tape.
    Dotty, I love books on tape! Nowadays they are mostly on CD or I download them for my Ipod if it's a book I really love.
    I bet the Mets are playing tonight also :D:D
    Playing tonight 10:10 eastern time at Candlestick Park - Niese pitching. Dickey was great last night holding the Giants to 1 run; unfortunately, Linsicum (spelling?) held Mets to 0.

  7. #17
    Super Member dotcomdtcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City UWS
    Posts
    3,693
    I'm sorry I can't play! I cheer for the Mets because my son loves them! He loves basketball too& writes about it.

  8. #18
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,963
    Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #19
    Super Member catrancher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newberg, OR
    Posts
    1,943

  10. #20
    Marcine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Posts
    66
    Hello, I have a question for anyone who can help. When I go to any of the neat tutorial site web pages, I can get them just fine on my computer. However, when I want to play the clip, it keeps stalling on me. It starts, stops, starts over, etc. Very annoying, as all the information is so good. Does anyone know how to correct this? Maybe a setting on the computer or what? Thanks... Marcine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.