Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Groupon for Katy, Texas for LQS!!

Groupon for Katy, Texas for LQS!!

Hello, this is my first post. I have been lurking on this board for quite a while, but haven't had much of value to add but today my local groupon offer is for the LQS in Katy, Texas for $25 for $50 value. It was too good a deal to pass up and I wanted to share with any one in the Houston area!!
    Happy Quilting!!
    Nancy

Power Poster
    It is very nice of you to share the information for those that live in the area. I'm sure someone here will take advantage of it. Who can resist a twice the value fabric coupon?

The girls at bee were talking about this yesterday! They had already bought their's. Once girl said there was a limit of 3 groupons, so she was going to buy another one, lol. If you don't have a bee, Nancy, I am in one that meets at the Cinco Ranch Library in Katy the first adn third Wednesdays of each month from 12:30-5. We'd love to have you! : )
    "A true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection!" ... Michelangelo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imcraftee View Post
    ...If you don't have a bee, Nancy, I am in one that meets at the Cinco Ranch Library in Katy the first adn third Wednesdays of each month from 12:30-5.
    I looked in the Cinco Ranch Branch Calendar of Events and did not see that bee listed. Where do you meet?
    Bev in TX

Quote Originally Posted by imcraftee View Post
    The girls at bee were talking about this yesterday! They had already bought their's. Once girl said there was a limit of 3 groupons, so she was going to buy another one, lol. If you don't have a bee, Nancy, I am in one that meets at the Cinco Ranch Library in Katy the first adn third Wednesdays of each month from 12:30-5. We'd love to have you! : )
    Sorry for the late reply, i just got back from a little "snow" trip. I do not have a bee, and i would love to join but unfortunately I work tuesday thru friday. Or else, i would be there in a heart beat!
    Nancy

Is there a link to this coupon? What quilt store in Katy? I'll be going that way Saturday, but have no idea where the shop is or how to get the coupon...

Thanks for your help.
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue