Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hancock Fabric Customer Appreciation Sale

Hancockfabric.com They have Kona on sale for $2.81yd. in store and online.. I received the email this morning. Also other fabric 53% off. In store and online.

I'm planning on going there today... not sure if I'm actually going to buy anything but I'm planning on going...

I signed up for their e-mail newsletter AND the flyer in snail mail. Never got either one...

They must be busy with this sale; I can't even get on their website. :-(

Me neither!

The website still quotes the Konas a $5.99 even when in your cart. I am sure if you call when you are ready to put the order through they will fix it. I am going into town today so I plan on just stopping in!

I have been to my local Hancocks yesterday and today. I spent $111 yesterday and went back today and spent another $88. The Kona cotton is really $2.81/yd.! I bought lots of Christmas fabrics for 53% off also. Then some abosolutely cotton for 40% off. And they have June Tailor quarter cut rulers 30% off. I had never heard of these until a couple days ago from a recent thread on this blard about it and someone had put in a link to a video showing how to use it. All that they had left was the smaller 12 inch one but I absolutely love it!!! I just started a quilt that calls for 1.5inch strips that get sewn to other strips, then cut into 3.5 inch blocks. There are 4 colors with six 1/4 yds for each color. Then lots of 2 inch blocks. So this ruler has really sped up the cutting of all that and quilters on this board raved about it's accuracy also.
    Also they have a 16 month calendar they are selling for 5.99 and it has lots of coupons in it. I usually don'y buy that kind of thing because I find that I don't use that many of the coupons. However. the clerk pointed out that there was a $5 coupon for Sept off purchase of $50 or more and I could use on that very purchase so I took it and virtually paid $.99 for it. I used another one today for 50% off any M'Liss fabric. I'm going to make a full length kimono style robe for a girlfriend for Christmas so I bought 4.75 yds of a beautiful M'Liss asian print with purple, gold and olive green colors. I saved $18 on that fabric! I really stocked up on 5yd cuts of Kona cotton for quilt backing. In fact after only 2 days of this sale they are getting low on the Kona cotton and are almost out of white. I saw tons of people buying fleece which is also 53% off. So get to your Hancocks or order online if you can get on.

Blog Entries
    I just went online and ordered a ton of fabric. Thanks for the post!

It's too bad they don't ship to Canada. A lot of their prices are really good especially the Kona cotton.