Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hancock Fabrics Sale

Hancock Fabrics Sale

Got my flyer from Hancock's today. Looks like they are having a pretty decent sale. 30 & 40 % off almost everything from fabric to entire wall of notions. Plus 2 40% off coupons. one for one fabric item and one for any quilting notion under $60. Tag that with the 15% off entire purchase for senior citizens on the first and third Wed of each month or the 15% off entire purchase for military people on the second Wed of each month. Could rack up some savings there!

Blog Entries
    I got it too! I went there yesterday for a lack of anything better to do. Unfortunately, the inventory at this store doesn't change very often. I did find a decent FQ bundle from the "Top Drawer" line for 30% off. Nice quality fabric. I got some cat fabric to make some items for an animal rescue "garage sale". I adopted a 14 yo pom from them in April and they are a very small rescue. Hoping to help them raise some much needed funds!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Thanks for sharing info!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

My local Hancock's not only honors their own coupons but also competitors, which is really handy because Hobby Lobby has 40% off one item every week & I can use it for the things the Hancock's coupn doesn't cover (like bundles or books). Check with yours...
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I found Warm and White batting there on sale today. Also added to my stash from their sale table at 60% off. If I find something I like, my favorite words seem to be "I'll take it all...." Did it again today!